The Product Owner is one of the fundamental units in any Scrum Team. The Product Owner
ensures that what is being developed by the Scrum Team is actually meeting the clients’ needs.
This role is vital in making sure that the Team is delivering the right thing and positions the
Product in a favourable place in the market. At Zeply, we operate in the Cryptocurrency Industry
and we are constantly searching to be ahead of the game by creating high-quality, innovative,
and advanced products.
As a Product Owner, you are expected to:
- Own and manage the Product Backlog. This is your commitment and you ensure that the
- Product Backlog Items are properly ordered.
- Ensure that User Stories have all the information necessary required by Developers.
- Help the Developers were required to meet the set Sprint Goal.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master, especially where there is the need to remove
- impediments for the Team to deliver value.
- Have a close communication loop with stakeholders, understand their needs, and keep
- them updated with the latest Product developments and strategies.
- Prioritize the Product features taking into consideration the changes in the market, as
- well as the needs of the clients, users, and stakeholders.
- Be able to use Product Metrics and Data that can drive an empirical approach to any
- Product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Provide the Scrum Team with a clear Product Vision and Roadmap.
- Keep up with the Agile best practices and trends.
You are expected to have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
- In-depth knowledge of how Agile methodologies help software development teams
- develop high-quality products that satisfy the end user’s needs.
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to deal with conflicting stakeholder needs.
- 2 years of experience working in a Product Owner role
- Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner certification
- A solid grasp of the Cryptocurrency and financial industry is considered to be an asset.