Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
The Zeply Refer a Friend Program is subject to the below terms and conditions.Refer Your Friends
Introduction to the Zeply Refer a Friend Program
1. The Zeply refer a friend program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Zeply service. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the refer a friend program and the Zeply terms and conditions, the terms of the refer a friend program shall prevail.
2. In order to participate in the Zeply refer a friend program and become a Referrer eligible for referral bonuses, you need to fulfill the following conditions:
a. have a Zeply account
b. successfully pass the Zeply platform’s KYC checks to verify your identity; and
c. using the referral link, QR code, or referral ID, refer a minimum of 5 individuals who are not registered users of Zeply and, as a result of this referral, will engage with Zeply to the extent that they become new Zeply users and comply with (a) and (b) above, each purchasing from Zeply Bitcoin, by means of an approved credit card, in amount (accumulatively for each new user, based on all credit card Bitcoin purchases of this user) of at least 100 units of base fiat currency chosen by such new user upon registration with Zeply (USD/EUR/GBP).
3. After fulfilling requirements of Section 2 above, for each of the individuals mentioned in subsection (c) of Section 2 above, and for every referee thereafter, that is compliant with the same requirements, the Referrer shall be entitled to receive a one-time referral bonus in an amount equivalent to 10 units of the base currency chosen by the Referrer upon registration with Zeply (USD/EUR/GBP).
4. Referral bonuses shall be paid out in Bitcoin, calculated based on Zeply exchange rates, and automatically payable to Referrer Bitcoin account with Zeply.
5. The amount of referral bonus is a net amount. Zeply is not responsible for any taxes, as might be required by the applicable law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus. Referrer shall indemnify Zeply for all and any damages, including any legal fees, that Zeply we may suffer from reference to the failure of the Referrer to comply with any of his tax obligations.
6. The Zeply refer a friend program is only open to users who are natural persons. The Zeply refer a friend program is not open to legal persons and institutional users.
7. The Zeply refer a friend program is limited to individuals and duplicate Zeply accounts are not allowed. Zeply will check for duplicate, fake and fraudulent Zeply accounts, and any such accounts will be disqualified and deactivated with any referral bonuses being forfeited.
8. There is no limit on the number of referrals for each Zeply account, although Zeply reserves the right to introduce such limits in the future.
9. Referrers can use earned commission on the Zeply platforms or withdraw it.
10. Unsolicited “spamming” of referral links in public spaces, online forums, or messaging platforms and the use of any kinds of advertising methods deemed to be dishonest or misleading is forbidden. Referrers are also forbidden to create or use marketing materials that contain dishonest, false, or misleading information about Zeply and the Zeply services or which tarnish the image or reputation of Zeply.
11. The use of Zeply company logo and other intellectual property rights outside the Zeply platform, including any promotional materials, is only permissible with Zeply’s prior written consent.
12. Nothing contained in the refer a friend program shall be construed as creating an agency, partnership, employment of any type or other form of joint enterprise between you and Zeply and you certify that you will not make any representations to the contrary whether expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
13. In the event that any provisions of the refer a friend program terms and conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by an applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these refer a friend program terms and conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Zeply will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
14. Zeply retains the right to deactivate Zeply accounts suspected of breaching the terms of the refer a friend program, the Zeply terms and conditions, any other terms or agreements that may be specified by Zeply from time to time or any applicable law.
15. Engagement with this refer a friend program shall constitute acceptance by the Referrer of these terms and conditions.
16. Zeply reserves the right to terminate this refer a friend program or change the terms and conditions of the refer a friend program at any time, without notice, at its absolute discretion.
17. This refer a friend program shall be subject to laws and regulations in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Estonia, and any disputes shall be submitted to Harju County Court, Tallinn, Estonia, in accordance with laws and legal texts of the Republic of Estonia.